Currency Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Early Star Fanatic
Early Star Fanatic
Admin
https://currency-kingdom.forumotion.com

Quasi O/T slow progression of forum Empty Quasi O/T slow progression of forum

Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:31 pm
I apologize to everyone for my slowness on the library and census data, coming on board at a snail's pace. 

I have been super busy this Summer with work. 

I also have been doing a lot of berry picking, gardening, and foraging. When the cooler weather returns, I am going to be spending a few weeks catching up on hiking, and continuing my volunteer work, keeping the West Boylston MA Rail Trail clean and orderly. 

I am right now trying to figure out where the missing small size star data ended up. I am getting mixed messages if there is available series 1914 FRN star data. 

I am also going to be making further modifications to the forum in due time, to make it more user friendly. 

Adding: Collecting wise, I have not purchased that many notes, but have been scoring many top pop and very rare stars. 

Thank you to all who have joined.
Early Star Fanatic
Early Star Fanatic
Admin
https://currency-kingdom.forumotion.com

Quasi O/T slow progression of forum Empty Re: Quasi O/T slow progression of forum

Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:51 pm
Going somewhat off the rails, but I need to point this out:

Off topic now has two separate sections: One section is for just off topic, but there will be no politics, or other sensitive subjects.

There is now a new sub section, specifically for sensitive subjects, AND politics.

My goal is to be as accommodating to EVERYONE as possible.

major976a likes this post

major976a

Quasi O/T slow progression of forum Empty Re: Quasi O/T slow progression of forum

Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:30 am
This is a great idea, I like it !
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum