Currency Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
larry510
larry510
Admin

Love this forum Empty Love this forum

Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:25 pm
Because it's more focused on stuff that I like. The good stuff.  Unlike that other forum that has mostly a bunch of ridiculous crap. No offense anyone but it's become really lame over there.  People would rather play silly games and talk about boring stuff than to actually appreciate U.S. small size varieties and rarities.  It's like they're all on another planet than I am.  Jim Hodgson told me he stopped posting his notes over there for the same reason.
Early Star Fanatic
Early Star Fanatic
Admin
https://currency-kingdom.forumotion.com

Love this forum Empty Re: Love this forum

Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:00 pm
Let's see it we can get Jim over here, he would be a great addition to our village.

Thank you Larry for your support.

larry510 likes this post

Early Star Fanatic
Early Star Fanatic
Admin
https://currency-kingdom.forumotion.com

Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:48 pm
I started another account on that other forum.

It seems like admin is paranoid of me being there, so much so that at least 15 accounts that are NOT me, have not been approved. I hope that those collectors find this forum.

Meanwhile, I found an old thread on CU, promoting that other forum, when it was new. Here are some claims that no longer apply to PMF.

"https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/comment/11556269#Comment_11556269

Read through this thread (above) and try posting what was said on CU (which I 100 percent agree with), on PMF. On PMF, if you say 1/10th of what is in the above thread, you will be banned without warning ! It has changed over there, and not for the better, yet people still love it (their choice).

Just making the comparison.

Join us over here, I will treat you with the respect you deserve. I will also never ban anyone, without warning, and unless there is a REALLY REALLY good reason for it. In fact, if there is a problem with this forum, I want to know about it, so it can be looked at and fixed.

One more comparison, with commentary.

TigerTrader Posts: 1,844 ✭✭September 20, 2016 1:56AM
I also believe that the real PCGS Currency accounts may have been banned as well.

What I can 100% confirm is that they did ban Larry and Max (Greg) and they did it with no notification or "process". Basically they just decided to pull their plug and it seems that it is because of the JimRob thread.

Kind of like what was done to a good friend of mine, on PMF, and to me. This is a case of the pot, calling the kettle black

If you cant call out a note doctor on a currency forum then there is a problem.

If you cant speak the truth on a forum then there is a problem.

Funny that he says this, as on his forum, you are now banned for speaking the truth.

If you cant trust the people in full control of the forum there is a problem.

Kind of like PMF, heck, they haven't even updated their rules.

If the people in control of the forum are tactically trying to destroy our little community then there is a problem.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum